SEO Pricing Terms
Search Engine Optimisation can be a bit of a minefield. We aim for our packages to be simple to understand but as with anything there are a few guidelines that we like to put in place so you know what we’re doing and you play your part and provide the information we need.
- Be wary of any SEO company that guarantees you top positions on Google. We don’t offer such guarantees. Does that make us not as good as our competitors? We like to think it makes us better. We can probably get you top of Google when people search for your company name, that’s pretty easy, but is it a benefit to you? You’ll get much better results if we get you good results on a range of keywords. We can use Google Adwords to get you top, but that’s a short term fix.
- We ask for a minimum commitment of three months when you subscribe to any of our packages. Sometimes it can take Google a few weeks to review all the changes we make so to give us the best opportunity we ask for enough time so we can make changes, review the results, and make more changes.
- We’ll need access to your website to get the best results. We’ll need to change keywords and in some cases content and structure. Your website host will be able to provide the information we need.
- We don’t hide our results. We make the Google Analytics data available to you so you know exactly what is happening. We can’t confuse you at the end of the month with visitors, hits and page views, it’s all there for you to see.
- We ask for the first months payment up front and we start work once this invoice has been settled.
- There is a setup fee of £95 + vat on all our SEO packages.