The majority of the websites we design run on WordPress and alongside of design, development and hosting services, we provide WordPress maintenance and management services to keep your WordPress install in tip top condition.
WordPress periodically release updates to their software that either add new functionality or provide fixes for security issues or bugs. It’s therefore crucial that you keep your WordPress site up to date. Our monthly proactive support packages look after all aspects of your site such as core updates, plugin updates, security protection and malware scanning.
- All prices shown exclude VAT
- All packages are invoiced on a monthly subscription basis by direct debit
- Packages apply to hosted WordPress sites only.
- Inclusive hours to be used up during each month and won’t roll over to the next month.
- Plugin updates don’t include ecommerce packages, unless otherwise agreed.
- Minimum commitment of just 3 months after which 30 days notice is required for cancellation.
- All packages are subject to your site being assessed for suitability before a maintenance contract is agreed. Older WordPress sites, or broken sites, may attract a higher setup charge before service can commence.